[OBOE] Oboe Fingering Font

User tristan_durie at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:04:00 EDT 2011

Just wanted to let you all know about a Oboe fingering font I designed!

The font was developed out of a need to notate advanced extended technique fingerings as well as fingerings for beginner players. The oboe fingering font features an easy to use intuitive keyboard layout which mimics the instrument involved. The ability to notate full whole, half hole and trills.  It can be used in music notation software such as Finale and Sibelius or text editors such as Microsoft Word and OpenOffice and most other programs that employ fonts.

You can check out the manual at:

http://www.tristandurie.com/Woodwind_Fingering_Fonts.html

I would appreciate any input or feedback the list might have as this is only version 1.

Cheers,
Tristan