[OBOE] Dual variable information

Sebastian Nowozin nowozin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:28:10 EST 2008

Hello,

thanks for developing an open-sourced modern cutting plane method
implementation, writing extensive documentation and supporting it!

I have a two questions related to column generation and approximate
dual variables.

1. Is it possible to add variables after an optimum has been reached?
(an outer column generation scheme, where the inner subproblems are
solved with OBOE)
2. Is it possible to obtain (approximate) dual variables for all the
constraints that have been added?  I read something in the
documentation but when I tried to find it again I did not.

Thanks,
Sebastian