[Multifario] Moving

Michael E Henderson mhender at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 15 15:39:06 EST 2006

Hi all,

Multifario is moving from the COIN-OR site to SourceForge.

The project is at

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/multifario/

and the webpages are at

        http://multifario.sourceforge.net/

Nothing has changed from the COIN site, but there won't be new tar files
every day, so I can work on the code without breaking new downloads.
SourceForge has a mechanism ot release "files", I'll be putting together a
tar file with a stable version pretty soon, and will post the link.

There is a new mailing list, which you can subscribe to from
http://multifario.sourceforge.net/

Hope to see you all over there..

Mike
Mathematical Sciences, TJ Watson Research Center
mhender at watson.ibm.com
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/henderson/
http://www.coin-or.org/multifario/