[MsVisualStudio] MS Visual Studio 2008 crashing when using "Start without debugging"

Erwtokritos Skordilis erskordi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:16:05 EDT 2014

Good morning,

I am relatively new on using COIN with MS Visual Studio and there are
certain aspects of it that really trouble me. I have a formulation written
using the libraries and classes of COIN, but when I start to execute it
with "Start without debugging" (Ctrl+F5) option it crashes upon entering to
certain constraints. When I use the "Start with debugging" (F5), the
formulation runs without a problem. Are there any suggestions for this kind
of a problem. Thank you very much in advance.