[metslib] Release 0.5.1

Mirko Maischberger mirko.maischberger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:29:55 EST 2010

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce METSlib 0.5.1. This arrives a few days after the
0.5.0 release that was a bit rushed to be ready for INFORMS 2010, and
fixes some serious bugs.

The home page for the project is https://projects.coin-or.org/metslib

You can get the latest METSlib 0.5.1 sources and samples from the
following links

 * http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/metslib/metslib-0.5.1.tgz
 * http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/metslib/Examples-0.5.1.tgz

You can build the library with the usual ./configure; make; make install.

You can browse the documentation online:

 * http://www.coin-or.org/metslib/docs/stable/0.5/html/

This release has been tested on Linux using gcc 4.4, but should work on
any modern compiler supporting ISO C++ and TR1 extensions.

Reports, comments, build scripts regarding the compilation using
Visual C++ or other compilers and platforms are warmly welcome.

I'd also like to know who's using the library and if there are any issues
migrating the code from 0.4.x to 0.5.x. If I get the grip on what's most
time consuming for the users of METSlib (don't be shy) I can try to
mitigate migration issues for next releases.

Cheers,
Mirko Maischberger

--
Mirko Maischberger