[LaGO] I do not know what file will use to install GAMSlinks in windows Xp

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 20 12:39:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

> I have downloaded the GAMS free demo version with limits, which version has
> the open source solvers available?, with the instructions that you sent me,
> could I use the GAMS free demo version with the open source solvers?

No, you would still need at least a license for the GAMS base system.
This is needed to compile the GAMS models into a format that can be
understand by the solver interfaces.
With the GAMS base system, all free solvers can be used without limits.

Stefan

> Thanks,
>
> Felipe Castro H.

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan