[Ipopt] IPOPT

Andreas Waechter waechter at iems.northwestern.edu
Sat Oct 9 11:16:00 EDT 2021

I'm sure you understand that we cannot debug people's code for them.
Typically, users ask about concrete questions and if necessary include
snippets of code (long messages are rejected by the mailing list).

The conversations have recently shifted to a github discussion forum.
If you have further questions, please send them there:

https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt/discussions

On 10/9/21 12:14 AM, ali ali wrote:
> Please Can you help me
> cordially,
>
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 5:45 PM ali ali <alionesmall01 at gmail.com
> <mailto:alionesmall01 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>     First of all, apologies for this email. I am looking for someone
>     that can help me to attain progress in my work.  I'm coding a
>     program using IPOPT Library  on C++  Language.  I installed IPOPT
>     library and all was fine but now I have an issue for which the
>     transfer of information between derived class and its Base is
>     failed. Please, if you have time to help me let me know.  I can
>     send you what I did. Please, I need your help.
>     Thank you,

Andreas Waechter

Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA