[Ipopt] Function handle jacobiansreucture reporting error saying not enough input arguments

杨扬 213142371 at seu.edu.cn
Wed Sep 30 01:52:38 EDT 2020

Hello guys,

I am a newbie at optimization and Ipopt. Recently I am studying some codes posted on websites from other researchers. When running the main function it will report an error in function jacobianstructure() saying that there are not enough input args. I have checked the codes using breakpoints but I really cant figure out where the problem lies. I have asked some other people who have run this code as well and they say they have nothing wrong. I am going to share the codes in the attachments, and I really hope someone can help me with it. Thank you for your kind patience and consideration.

Best Regards

Yang Yang