[Ipopt] Third Party and github

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Jan 19 10:46:49 EST 2020

In general, you can do something like

coinbrew fetch Ipopt:stable/3.13

To check out a specific SHA, it actually seems to work to just do, e.g.,

coinbrew fetch Ipopt:108d2899a

But I also did implement a specific option to check out a particular SHA

coinbrew fetch Ipopt --main-proj-sha 108d2899a

You can even check out the main project and all dependencies as of a
particular date/time:

coinbrew fetch Ipopt --time "April 1 2019"

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering