[Ipopt] Error solving Convex problem - ipopt has been compiled without LAPACK routine > DPOTRF

Wendel Melo wendelalexandre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:45:07 EDT 2019

Try Reconfigure and Recompile Ipopt after running the scripts
Ipopt/ThirdParty/Lapack/get.Lapack and Ipopt/ThirdParty/Blas/get.Blas. They
download and enable Ipopt to be compiled with Lapack and Blas. Check Ipopt
manual for more details.

El mar., 17 sept. 2019 a las 22:06, Michel Pratta (<prat_lej at mail.com>)
escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to solve a convex optimization problem with ipopt. I use a
> Windows 64-bit mchine.
> I am getting the following error message:
>
> Exception of type: LAPACK_NOT_INCLUDED in
> file "Ipopt\Ipopt\src\LinAlg\IpLapack.cpp" at line 87:
> Exception message: Ipopt has been compiled without LAPACK routine DPOTRF,
> but options are chosen that require this dependency.  Abort.
> EXIT: Some uncaught Ipopt exception encountered.
> Ipopt 3.12.8: Unknown Error
>
> Can yopu help solve this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Prat