[Ipopt] Feature request: Output wall clock time per Iteration

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Sun Oct 20 13:59:28 EDT 2019

Hi,

In the TNLP::intermediate_callback
(https://coin-or.github.io/Ipopt/classIpopt_1_1TNLP.html#a2f962a4c43464adb7928771af84503d6),
which is called for every iteration, a pointer to an IpData object is
passed.
This one seems to give access to TimingStatistics
https://coin-or.github.io/Ipopt/classIpopt_1_1TimingStatistics.html
This might be able to give you the time since the algorithm started.
If you store this time, you should be able to get the time since the
last call, i.e., the previous iteration.

Stefan