[Ipopt] (no subject)

Maxime Boulay mboulay at flogen.com
Thu Mar 15 10:39:29 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am looking to use the values of the bound multipliers for the constraints
in the evaluation of my functions, in particular the function calculating
the constraint themselves. Is this something possible to do and if so, how
do I access these values? I have tried defining a pointer variable pointing
to the bound multipliers given to IpOptSolve, mult_g, but the pointer only
gives the initial values for the bound multipliers during the iterations and
is only updated after the solution has been found.

Thank you