[Ipopt] Upcoming COIN-OR Workshop at IMA

Raimund Gabriel raimund.gabriel at utanet.at
Sun Mar 4 15:22:36 EST 2018

dera all,

I have also no option to participate, but would like to encourage
participants to work out means under Windows and cygwin to code an ipopt
problem in a DLL which can then be accessed by EXCEL which feeds in
constants and data and retrieves the solution vectors. Such the
numerical power of ipopt could be merged with the ease of data entering,
plotting, presentation and further manipulation under EXCEL.

best regards,
raimund gabriel