[Ipopt] Error Code Interpretation

Mostafa.B bakhtvar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:23:04 EST 2018

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for the help. It shouldn't be the maximum iterations as I am passing
max_iter=1000000. I have 64 binaries for IPOPT and plenty of RAM so
hopefully Memory shouldn't be an issue either. My guess is that the error
code is associated with Error_In_Step_Computation or maybe
Restoration_Failed!
But this is only a guess, so my search still continues!

Regards,
Mostafa