[Ipopt] Known variables as unknowns in Ipopt model

Hisham Abdulla hishamopfem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:59:21 EST 2018

For the sake of simplicity in my non-linear optimization model, I have
assumed that many known variables as unknown and then I provided its real
value as constraint. I haven't modeled the problem completely yet, so I
cannot compare results.

I'm using Ipopt which uses interior-point algorithm to solve the problem.
Will it, in any chance ,affect my results? My concern is whether the
constraint values is satisfied or approximated. Since I'm a beginner in
optimization, the question might be too silly, so please forgive it.
Hisham