[Ipopt] conditional gradient

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 28 04:27:03 EST 2017

Hi,

I don't think I can really help here and you probably found this
already, but a good starting point is to look into the
AlgorithmBuilder::BuildBasicAlgorithm() function and the functions that
are called from there. This puts together the algorithm that Ipopt is
executing and there you should probably add in your own extensions.
Overwriting PDSystemSolver does not sound good.

Stefan