[Ipopt] Using IpoptCalculatedQuantities

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue May 16 04:12:54 EDT 2017

Hi,

the return of ip_cq->curr_exact_hessian() is a pointer to an
IpSymMatrix, which is the base class for a number of matrix
implementations,
https://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/doxygen/classIpopt_1_1SymMatrix.html
You could try to figure out which derived type it is and go further.

But it might be easier to just call your eval_h() function.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan