[Ipopt] the particular L-BFGS update; feasibility enforcements; custom linear system solver in Matlab function; disable locking check

Martin Neuenhofen martinneuenhofen at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:45:22 EST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, Stefen.

I have two questions on your help to my questions 2 and 4.

2) Unfortunately, it is far away from the bounds. I modified them s.t. the
initial point would be perfectly feasible if the NLP discretization's mesh
was finer. Could you think of other possible causes for this phenomenon?

4) When I change the type of the constraints, doesn't that result in a more
difficult optimisation problem? (because the number of multipliers for
these constraints would double and they would be more affected from a
change of the barrier parameter)

Kind regards,
Martin