[Ipopt] Any method to speed up the NLP solution via IPOPT

Jonathan Currie jonathan.currie at aut.ac.nz
Tue Jan 10 00:12:18 EST 2017

Hi,

OPTI Toolbox supplies the MKL PARDISO version, thus I’ve added the option to the ipoptset() interface so it can be used. This is in the OPTI Toolbox development branch on Github, or simply replace your ipoptset.m with the file below:
https://github.com/jonathancurrie/OPTI/blob/Development/Utilities/opti/ipoptset.m

Use via:
ipoptOpts = ipoptset('pardiso_redo_symbolic_fact_only_if_inertia_wrong','yes');
opts = optiset(‘solverOpts’,ipoptOpts);
%etc…

Cheers,
Jonathan