[Ipopt] Getting Accurate CPU Time from IPOPT

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:59:32 EST 2017

I would like to know how to get the most accurate CPU time from Ipopt.  I am running a large set of jobs and I need the CPU time from each job. I am using the MATLAB mex files compiled by Enrico Bertolazzi for my runs.  I am finding that Ipopt does not seem to provide accurate CPU times using the CPU time output from the mex interface.  I am grateful if somebody might be able to help me get an accurate execution time.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Anil V. Rao, PhD
Gainesville, FL 32607
Tel: 352-672-1529 (cell)