[Ipopt] Automatic Differentiation

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:47:46 EST 2017

One possibility is ADiGator which is a MATLAB automatic (algorithmic) differentiation package.  ADiGator generates derivative source code given an actual MATLAB function code (that is, the function must be an m-file and cannot be a p-file, a mex file, or a Simulink model).  ADiGator takes full advantage of all sparsity in the derivative and even outputs the sparsity pattern in the derivative code.  Also, if you provide a vectorized function, ADiGator will differentiate your function in a vectorized manner as well.  The ADiGator project is found on SourceForge at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/adigator.

Regards,

Anil

Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos.

Anil V. Rao, PhD
Gainesville, FL 32607
Tel: 352-672-1529 (cell)
Email:  anilvrao at gmail.com