[Ipopt] Automatic Differentiation

St. John, Peter Peter.STJohn at nrel.gov
Tue Feb 28 12:13:22 EST 2017

Have you looked at CasADi? There¹s a MATLAB interface (though I¹ve never
used it) and it should be able to handle passing derivatives to the IPOPT
interface.

https://github.com/casadi/casadi/wiki

--
Peter St. John
Postdoctoral Researcher | Biosciences Center

National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
15013 Denver West Parkway | Golden, CO 80401
303-384-7969
peter.stjohn at nrel.gov | www.nrel.gov