[Ipopt] Good solutions with errors in derivative test

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 1 22:45:33 EST 2017

Hi,

there is a jacobian_approximation option in the TNLPAdapter. I think
it's not part of the options documentation because it is strongly
advised to provide exact first derivatives, often computed by some AD
code. For Hessians, there is hessian_approximation,
https://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node53.html#SECTION0001113010000000000000

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan