[Ipopt] enforcing once a step size of alpha=1

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 24 12:36:50 EDT 2017

Hi,

there are a number of hidden options in Ipopt to control the line
search, but nothing that seems to do exactly what you are requesting.
Anyhow, the GAMS/Ipopt documentation has a list of all options, maybe
something is useful for your:
https://www.gams.com/latest/docs/solvers/ipopt/index.html#IPOPT_gr_Line_Search

Best,
Stefan