[Ipopt] METIS partition problems in IPOPT for huge amount of data

bui le trong Phuoc builetrongphuoc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 06:47:20 EDT 2017

Hi Alex and all,

Thank you everybody for your kind reply!
I am using 64-bit Ubuntu version 14.04. Do you know how to check IPOPT,HSL
and METIS using 32-bit or 64-bit?
Actually, my Jacobian Matrix size (32.000x400), it means used around 200
millions non-zero values. (Maybe it is too large).

Thank you and best regards,
Phuoc Bui,