[Ipopt] conda-forge recipe

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Sep 19 08:57:16 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

I build Ipopt on all three OS's regularly and maintain the .travis.yml and
appveyor.yml files that you'll see in the repo. These power the automated
build and test that I'm doing. I have automated deployment of binaries
working for some other projects and have been thinking about deploying this
for Ipopt. Seems we have similar goals so it might make sense to
collaborate. If nothing else, I'm happy to share lessons learned in getting
this set up.

Cheers,

Ted

--