[Ipopt] suppress printing of message

Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz j.cossio.diaz at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:45:54 EDT 2016

I already set print_level=0, but I still get the following message printed
by Ipopt:

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License
(EPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

Is there a way to suppress this message? I wrote a script that I'll call
inside a loop to solve many problems in succession, and it would be
convenient to output the numbers I'm interested in to console. But this
message makes that impossible (unless I were to parse it away), so I have
to output to a file instead.