[Ipopt] infeasible solution?

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 23 13:02:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

can you send the Ipopt log?
It's hard to believe that the constraint violation is exactly 0.

I would think that it reports convergence to a point of local
infeasibility, if it gets to a point in which the constraint violation
is above the feasibility tolerance ("tol", in the simplest case) and it
doesn't see a direction in which it can reduce the infeasibility.
For a feasible convex NLP, this should not happen usually.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan