[Ipopt] IPOPT implementation as a COM Server DLL

volkmar.reinhardt at sew-eurodrive.de volkmar.reinhardt at sew-eurodrive.de
Thu Jun 23 07:36:36 EDT 2016

Hi there,

if you’re a bit into Python, a pretty straight-forward solution for a COM server containing IPOPT could be to wrap pyipopt (https://github.com/xuy/pyipopt) in a Python-COM-Server (http://docs.activestate.com/activepython/2.4/pywin32/html/com/win32com/HTML/QuickStartServerCom.html)

Regards,
Volkmar Reinhardt