[Ipopt] Problem with a group of constraints when solving non linear problem with IPOPT (Maximal Number of Iterations exceeded)

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jul 30 14:25:15 EDT 2016

Hi,

maybe the problem is just not feasible with the tighter flow limits?
Maybe if you give the solution of the relaxed problem as starting point
to Ipopt for the non-relaxed problem, will it do better?
Or can you run a different, non-interior point, solver for the
non-relaxed problem?

As this is a nonconvex problem, there is no guarantee that Ipopt will
find a feasible solution if there is one.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan