[Ipopt] C++ interface and .nl files

Victor Zverovich victor.zverovich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:12:44 EST 2016

Yes, it's basically what Ipopt/AMPL driver does:
https://github.com/ampl/coin/blob/master/Ipopt/src/Apps/AmplSolver/ampl_ipopt.cpp

As Tony said if you are interested in an .nl file reader, have a look at
https://github.com/ampl/mp. I've just added a few examples showing how to
use it: https://github.com/ampl/mp/blob/master/src/nl-example.cc . But
since you want to read and solve the problem, you'll probably be more
interested in the solver driver rather than just an NL reader.

HTH,
Victor