[Ipopt] Using self built linear solver

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 03:54:20 EST 2016

You want to be writing something to go in the Algorithm/LinearSolvers
directory that calls your solver. Doing a grep for one of the existing
solvers (eg ma57) will highlight other places you need to insert some
extra code to add it as an option.

I think the Inexact solver requires an inexact preconditioner.
Presumably Paradiso is the only solver package with an interface in
Ipopt at present that offers such.

Regards,

Jonathan.