[Ipopt] [SPAM?] tolerance on variables change

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun Dec 11 10:03:26 EST 2016

Hi,

I think there is no option that does exactly that.

However, there is an option "tiny_step_tol" to make Ipopt stop when the
search direction is repeatedly very small. This option is not in the
official Ipopt documentation, but you can find it here:
http://www.gams.com/24.8/docs/solvers/ipopt/index.html#IPOPTtiny_step_tol

Otherwise, if you use some programmatic interface to Ipopt, then you can
implement such a criterion in the intermediate_callback callback.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan