[Ipopt] print_level and output_file options

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 29 11:28:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

instead of using the output_file option, you could use the
IpoptApplication::OpenOutputFile() method:
http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/doxygen/classIpopt_1_1IpoptApplication.html#a0991d6ff29463d5aa6478078a726e5df

That should enable additional writing of output to a file of the given name.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan