[Ipopt] Intel has made their MKL freely available for Win, Lin and OSX

Damien damien at khubla.com
Fri Nov 20 10:37:16 EST 2015

Actually, it's not ten years out of date.  It's ten years' diverged from
the original code, but if you look at the changelog for the releases
Intel has put a significant amount of work into Pardiso to improve
performance and robustness.  We use MKL Pardiso in optimal control
problems with over 20 million variables and it's by far the fastest
linear solver at that scale in IPOPT, especially on Intel hardware.

Damien