[Ipopt] Matlab Interface

Enrico Bertolazzi enrico.bertolazzi at unitn.it
Sun Nov 8 18:13:36 EST 2015

> Nevermind, I see it at https://github.com/ebertolazzi/mexIPOPT
>
> Note that if you used any of the existing Eclipse-licensed code from Ipopt, you cannot legally relicense a derived work under the more permissive BSD license.

I have rewritten the interface cause I need a working one on OSX
trying to maintain the same usability of the old one.
I have used BSD licence only for laziness in my rewritten code.
I think it is possible to use Eclipse license for files on MatlabCentral hosted on GitHub,
so to avoid license problem I will change the licence to Eclipse.
The interface is free for anyone want to use (and improve) it.
Thus, for me it doesn't matter to use GPL or other licenses.

> Matlab has always removed zeros from sparse matrices, and the old matlab interface did quite a bit of copying work to handle this.

probably I do not understand the original code.
However the rewritten interface seems to work well.