[Ipopt] Help required

ehtisham asghar ehti_11 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:14:14 EDT 2015

hello good day to alli am new learner in c++ and I am trying to run an Ipopt algorithm in c++. I have seen your examples and I have a question. In your examples you have given the hard code values for the contraints means  you have already set them. My question is can we define those values dynamically by generating them some where else and calling those values as a constraints and variables.  I am trying to generate the constraints and variables In python and I need to pass those values here for computations.  please guide me regarding this. Thank you for your time.

Kind RegardsEngr. M.EHTISHAM ASGHAR| B.E ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING