[Ipopt] (no subject)

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 30 08:54:48 EDT 2015

All HSL routines, including MA27, which interface with Ipopt should be
thread safe.

I'm fairly sure the Intel version of Paradiso is thread safe, from the
MKL FAQ:
"Can I use Intel MKL if I thread my application?
The Intel Math Kernel Library is designed and compiled for thread safety
so it can be called from programs that are threaded. It is fine to
calling Intel MKL routines that are threaded from multiple application
threads, like windows API CreateThread() or Pthread API etc."

Jonathan.