[Ipopt] finalize solution

Joel Andersson j.a.e.andersson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:33:01 EDT 2015

Oops, you beat me to it. Just adding one thing, since I know Brad is the
author of an excellent AD tool...

Keep in mind that you can always calculate the simple bounds multipliers
yourself after IPOPT finishes. It follows easily from the KKT conditions.
All you need is a reverse mode sweep on the Lagrangian function.

Joel