[Ipopt] mex: link of ' "ipopt.mexmaci64"' failed.

Asher Metzger ashermetzger at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:49:24 EDT 2015

I do not know how to try with the precompiled mex files. My knowledge is very limited in this area. How do I do that?I followed the instructions here: http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node2.htmland configured Ipopt the way it is instructed for a mac 64bit including the make, make install.thanks, Asher