[Ipopt] Continual IPOPT Crashes on Mac

Anil V. Rao anilvrao at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 07:30:12 EDT 2015

All

I continue to experience crashes on a Mac with statically compiled IPOPT mex files on a Mac.  This issues does not arise in Linux or Windows (hard to believe that Windows mex files are less troublesome than Mac mex files). I would like to know if anyone has successfully compiled a statically linked mex file on a Mac.  If so, I am grateful if somebody could either send me that mex file or send me the compilation instructions.  I am using Mac OS-X Yosemite with MATLAB R2015a.

Anil

PS for those who are interested, gfortran is not on the MATLAB compiler compatibility list starting with R2015b.

Anil V. Rao, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-6250
Tel: 352-672-1529 (cell)
Email:  anilvrao at gmail.com