[Ipopt] using diffrent solvers.

Redouane simply.red75 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:46:18 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm using ipopt with the default mumps solver. I know that it's possible to
use different solvers, I want to make some tests prior to buy anything. But
it seems that I will also need the intel fortran compiler? I'm right or not?
I'm using visual studio 2010.

We have one problem to resolve. ipopt sometimes return -2, but we see that
the result is good. Other times ipopt finish when max_iter is reached. But
when we check the actual values they are good. Can these kind of problems
be related to a solver? or does someone has another suggestion.

Thanks