[Ipopt] Unable to compile ipopt in Windows

Hiral Sanjay Shah hiral at bhelrnd.co.in
Thu Apr 30 03:05:09 EDT 2015

Hi,
I am trying to compile ipopt source code, 'BASDIR\Ipopt\MSVisualStudio\v8-ifort\IpOpt-ifort.sln' in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
I am getting this error:

error LINK11841: cannot open input file 'ipoptfss.lib'

I have Intel Composer XE compiler for fortran and C++ installed on my system.
I have copy pasted the path 'C:\Program Files\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler' in 'BASDIR\Ipopt\MSVisualStudio\v8-ifort\Ipopt\IntelPaths.vsprops' file.
Guide me to solve this problem.