[Ipopt] ipopt build : unresolved external symbol _SetIpoptCallbackFunction

Moncade, Fabrice fabrice.moncade at mclaren.com
Fri Nov 21 10:16:15 EST 2014

Hi Stefan, and Toni,

First of all, many thanks for the quick feedback.

To Stefan: yes I am trying to build Ipopt in a "non-supported" way in order to be able to test the inexact algorithm on my specific problem.

To Toni: I have read a lot about the inexact algorithm, and I kind of convinced myself that it might be worth a try on my specific problem. Nonetheless, I understand now, that I would have to get the "official Pardiso" by opposition to the "MKL Pardiso" if I want to get a real chance of trying it. I thought it would be possible with MKL Pardiso, until I hit that linking issue. I appreciate having received your confirmation on the matter.

Cheers,
Fab.