[Ipopt] problems with atlas

Guillermo Cabrera gcab623 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue May 20 17:38:03 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I've been experiencing some problems when installing ipopt in my computer
with ATLAS. I've successfully installed ipopt with standard BLAS library
before. However, when trying to install ipopt with atlas as blas library i
have the following error message:

".......
checking whether user supplied BLASLIB="/usr/local/atlas/lib/ -libcblas
-libatlas -libf77blas" works... no
configure: error: user supplied BLAS library "/usr/local/atlas/lib/
-libcblas -libatlas -libf77blas" does not work
configure: error: /bin/bash '../../../ThirdParty/HSL/configure' failed for
ThirdParty/HSL
"

Atlas installation run with no problem. I'm working on ubuntu 12.04 64 bits
with g++ 4.7.3, gcc 4.7.3 and gfortran compilers

Any help is welcome :)

Cheers
Guillermo