[Ipopt] initial point in pyIPOPT

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 9 23:59:48 EDT 2014

Seth,

You may also need to adjust some of the warm_start_* options, see http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node48.html

If those don’t work, then it sounds like it might be a bug in PyIpopt, unless you can reproduce it with an example using the C/C++ interface. Your best bet (unless someone who’s more familiar with the Python interface than I am pipes up) might be to report an issue on PyIpopt’s github page, ideally including example code so PyIpopt’s author can try to reproduce the problem. I’m not sure whether he subscribes to this mailing list.

-Tony