[Ipopt] Ipopt + MA27 compiled for Visual Studio 2008

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 10 10:58:08 EST 2014

Right, I've now put up a new version of coinhsl (only free to academics)
that supports building under MinGW, together with linux x86_64 and Win32
binaries. Apart from changes to the build system, there are no real
changes since the previous version (we've been concentrating on a new
GPU-related project the past few months).

Outstanding:
1) coinhsl-archive (free to everyone). Build system changes have been
ported, but I've not had time to test them and produce the download files.
2) Win64 binraries - need to get a toolchain sorted out for these (I had
MXE working before Christmas, just need to figure out where I was).

I'd appreciate feedback on how the binary downloads work out for people.

Regards,

Jonathan.

--
Scanned by iCritical.