[Ipopt] CUTEst

Abel Siqueira abel.s.siqueira at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 08:02:43 EST 2014

Hello again,

I'm receiving segmentation fault from several problems from cutest, and in
different places in the code.
The same problems run (and most find the optimal solution) with CUTEr.
So, for future reference:
- CUTEst not supported natively;
- ipopt interface present as default in CUTEst is incorrect;
- Creation/adaptation of the present interface is not trivial.

Tony, --enable-dependency-linking worked, thanks.

Thank you all for the help.

Regards,
Abel