[Ipopt] Size of KKT matrix

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:23:01 EDT 2013

There may be slack variables being introduced for inequality constraints.
Some more of the output information (how many variables, bounds, constraints
Ipopt thinks your problem has) and/or description of your problem structure
would be helpful to figure out what you're seeing vs what you're expecting.

-Tony