[Ipopt] Cannot used MA57 from bonmin

Novalio Daratha novatha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:10:49 EST 2013

Dear All,

I can use MA57 when I run ipopt. However, when I run bonmin,  the ipopt
still used MUMPS.

Bonmin 1.5.2 using Cbc 2.7.6 and Ipopt 3.10.2
bonmin: bonmin.algorithm B-BB
linear_solver "ma57"

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License
(EPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

NOTE: You are using Ipopt by default with the MUMPS linear solver.
      Other linear solvers might be more efficient (see Ipopt
documentation).

NLP0012I
              Num      Status      Obj             It       time
      Location
NLP0014I             1         OPT 0.010000662        5 0.109

Would you kindly give some light in this matter?

Thanking You,

Novalio Daratha